Admission Process for the Springer Day School
We accept students between the ages of 6 and 12. A full-scale intelligence quotient of average or above, or a demonstrated potential for average or above-average achievement is required. A two-phase application process consists of:
Phase I includes a review of the following:
- Recent intelligence assessment (WISC-V or Stanford-Binet)
- Other educational, psychological, neurological or speech and language evaluations
- All school records
- All previous test reports
- Birth Certificate
- All other pertinent information
Phase II includes:
- A pre-admission interview with parents
- A student visit for further evaluation and for any other observations or consultations deemed appropriate
Parents will receive an enrollment contract after a student is accepted.
Springer School and Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion or ethnic origin.
"I left Springer with an overwhelming sense of encouragement and hope. I am encouraged by the academic experience and the team of support that surrounds each student st Springer. How lucky we are to have Springer, to provide such a rich educational experience for children with learning disabilities." ~ Parent, after visiting Springer