Springer School and Center, the #1 resource for learning disabilities in the region, is currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Descriptions for each position can be found below.
Applications must include: a cover letter, resume and the Employment Application.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Employment, Springer School and Center, 2121 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH 45208
Please no phone calls
Currently seeking Substitute teachers to work across all levels and subjects on an as needed basis. Experience teaching students with learning disabilities preferred. Please submit copy of current teaching certificate or license with application and resume to email@example.com
- We are mission focused, all working toward the same purpose, guided by clearly articulated values. All efforts are focused on individuals with learning disabilities.
- We operate with the philosophy of teamwork. Board, staff, parents and students are active partners in executing our mission. There is a feeling of openness and trust among all stake holders.
- We are an ever evolving, researched-based faculty with a strong emphasis on using state of the art instruction and best practice in our work with children.
- As a vital member of this energetic community, each staff member is respected and valued for his/her individual contributions to the efforts of a multidisciplinary team on behalf of children. There is academic freedom to problem-solve with team members around the academic and social issues of a child; there is latitude in the approaches to instructional/behavioral issues, not a prescribed approach or prohibitive channels. There are few bureaucratic constraints.
- In our nurturing and stimulating environment, there are opportunities for personal and professional growth, for developing creativity and sustaining close relationships within the community. There is a strong system of support for continued growth and development.
- Staff members are empowered to influence many aspects of school life and to contribute to the development of school policies and practices. There is an easy access to administrators - all ideas are entertained. Staff gets to know Board members and, through opportunities such as committee work, their input is considered in decision making processes.
- There is opportunity to work on teams, with colleagues who are highly competent, passionate about teaching and learning, high performing, productive and energetic, with strong work ethics.
- School size and small student-to-teacher ratio guarantees that every child is considered individually. All academic and social interventions are child-focused, developmentally appropriate, not curriculum driven. There is easy access to multi-sensory, instructional resources as well as supplies. In this environment, staff can truly make a difference in children’s lives.
- Desire, not obligation, is the independent school teacher’s motivation for staying after school to plan instruction, meet with team members to problem-solve around student needs and dialogue with parents.
Springer School and Center considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.