Center Professional Development Programs for Educators
Springer's professional development programs are designed to provide a range of flexible options to suit the needs and initiatives of each educator, school or district. Trainings provide:
- On-site consultation and observation
- Tailored instruction for individual schools - on-site or at Springer
- Proven strategies to help students overcome obstacles to learning
- Research-based tools to improve a child's academic success
Springer's professional development is designed for:
- Elementary and Middle School Teachers, and School Administrators
- Counselors and School Psychologists
- Intervention Specialists and Language Therapists
- Public, private, and parochial schools
Our ultimate goal is to give teachers the tools necessary to become more diagnostic-prescriptive in working with the children whose lives they touch throughout their teaching careers. Empowering teachers with the strategies necessary to meet the specific needs of their students will directly impact how children process, store and access information.
SPRINGER BRINGS TRAINING TO YOUR SCHOOL!
Specialized, affordable, professional development training, tailored to the current needs of your teachers and students.
Professional Development programs brought to your school